Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Best Dressed: teenStyle party, cont.

Fayasi looked great wearing the HotBuys dress and HotBuys bag. It wasn't the most creative outfit ever but she still looked great!


Another one of the my favourite outfits of the night, Hunnigall looked polished, stylish and pristine in lots of layers. The rose choker looks daring and creative without being over- fussy.
A daring choice, but Model-Selena manages to pull it off, creating what appears to be a one- piece out of two tops and a skirt.

This was a bold choice by tinkerbells, but I think she manages to just pull it off. I wasn't sure at first, as it is a very "out-there" look. However it does say just a little bit "Let's get physical!" with the legwarmers and headband!

1 comment:

Just another angsty teenager said...

Thanks for featuring me!Thank you a lot...
Haha,I never supposed this to happen as,it wasn't the most creative outfit but...
I am so happy!
Love,
Fay